Name of Credential
Certified Nutrition Support Clinician (CNSC)
National Board of Nutrition Support Certification, Inc. (NBNSC)
8630 Fenton Street, Suite 412,
Silver Spring, MD 20910
NBNSC recommends that candidates have at least two years of experience in specialized nutrition support, but it is not required. You must also meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Completion and filing of an Application for the Certification Examination for Nutrition Support Clinicians.
- Pharmacists who are registered/licensed to practice in the United States or Canada
- Payment of the required fee.
Duration of initial certification
- The candidate must retake and pass the Certification Examination for Nutrition Support Clinicians in order to retain certification.
- Domain I: Nutrition Assessment (32%)
- Domain II: Clinical Management (55%)
- Domain III: Process Management (3%)
- Domain IV: Professional Practice (10%)
- Initial Certification fee: $415
- Annual Certification Maintenance fee: None
- Recertification fee: $415